Overview of action Action 1.4, Queensland Cycling Action Plan 2017–2019 Status: complete Invest $40 million through the Cycling Infrastructure Program to accelerate delivery of the highest-priority routes on the state-controlled portions of the principal cycle network, including projects for:
- design and construction of cycling and supporting infrastructure
- development of a pipeline of high-priority projects.
- Veloway 1 Stage D in Brisbane
- Scrubby Creek Bridge in Logan
- 2 bridges at Lake Intrepid on the Gold Coast
- on-road bike lanes along David Low Way on the Sunshine Coast
- Scotland Street and Takalvan Street shared paths in Bundaberg.